You got your teeth extracted and looking for the solution to get a brand new smile. Well! We have got you covered. Our Dental extractions and dentures services provide you the convenience of getting your treatment done safely and efficiently.
What to Expect From the Treatment?
The day we perform the teeth extractions, we do not let you go home with a bear mouth. Immediate dentures or temporary dentures are always there for the rescue. These prosthetics can be implemented after the extractions and before you get your permanent teeth. Immediately after the teeth have been extracted, we work on creating temporary dentures. During the process, you can expect:
- Our oral surgeon will remove your back molars a few weeks before pulling out the remaining teeth. It is done so that your gums have been healed when you receive your dentures.
- We will take bite impressions, measure your teeth' dimension, and assess your tooth shade to give you a more natural appearance.
- We will use these pieces of information to create the dentures.
- After we have extracted your teeth, we will provide you with temporary dentures to smile without any hesitation until you get your permanent dentures.
Benefits of Extractions & Dentures
If you receive immediate dentures after the extraction procedure, you tend to have the following benefits:
- You tend to protect your extraction socket and minimize the bleeding you witness during the healing process.
- You remove the gap, you might have to wait without teeth.
- You can boost your self-esteem and maintain your current lifestyle without any worries.
- You get used to the process of eating, talking, and carrying your current lifestyle sooner.
- You do not have to be self-conscious or awkward during social occasions.
- You protect your jaw from atrophy and other oral issues.
Getting dentures immediately after the tooth extraction seems perfect, right? However, we recommend you maintain your oral health appropriately to avoid getting caught with other dental concerns.
So, if you want to get these treatments done, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you and make your smile a lot more beautiful. Edward Shluper, DDS, will ensure that you are getting the best pain-free, comfortable teeth extraction and denture procedures. For more details and appointments, call us at (973) 743-5432, book online, or visit us at 115 US Highway 46, Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046, Building E, Ste. 33.