A dental emergency in Wharton, 07885, is defined as any situation where you are experiencing intense pain, bleeding, or trauma to your teeth or mouth. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, it is important to call your dentist in Wharton, 07885, immediately and set up an appointment.
What constitutes a dental emergency
A dental emergency is any situation that calls for immediate care from a Dentist in Wharton, 07885. Most patients don’t think of an emergency as anything too serious, but it’s important to realize that even the smallest amount of damage or discomfort can have a domino effect. If a dentist isn’t seen quickly enough, this can lead to a much bigger problem down the road. While some of these situations require immediate attention, others don’t and can be handled during normal business hours.
When is an emergency appointment necessary?
Dental emergencies can happen at any time of the day or night, and they can be painful and traumatic. If you find yourself facing a painful toothache or you find yourself dealing with an injury to your teeth or gums, then you should see one of our experienced dentists in Wharton, 07885, right away. It’s important to get treatment as soon as possible in order to avoid further complications to your dental health and comfort.
A dental emergency can include any of the following situations:
- Severe tooth pain that lasts longer than an hour
- Chipped tooth in Wharton, 07885
- Swelling and/or bleeding in the gums
- An injury to a tooth or to the gums in general
- Broken orthodontic appliances such as braces, retainers, etc.
- Loosened/fractured fillings or crowns
- Traumatic injuries to the mouth
- Sudden changes in bite alignment
- A sudden shift in teeth position due to an accident or injury
- Infections around the roots of the teeth
- Objects lodged between the teeth that need to be removed
If you are experiencing any of these issues, then you should call our dentist in Wharton, 07885, immediately. We can schedule an appointment for you to come in to see us and get your care started right away. Our treatments may include antibiotics, dental crowns, root canal treatment, or dental extraction in Wharton, 07885. We will help you alleviate your pain, repair the damage, and get you back to enjoying a healthy smile again in no time!